Aims of the Course
The qualification's objective is to introduce you to using computerised accounting software. This enables you to confidently carry out routine tasks within an accounts department or use it in your own business. The main software that this course is based around is Sage.
Buy this course on INTEREST FREE CREDIT FROM £29 per month. Contact our office for details on email@example.com or call 0207 248 8987. Online Applications for Interest Free Credit can be made by going to our booking page CLICKING HERE.
What is the duration of the course
The course can be taken part-time in the evening. The course duration is 2 hours an evening. The course runs from 6:15 to 8:15
The course can also be taken full-time from 10:30 - 4 over a full week
Next start date
Full-time course commences on flexible basis
This course is ideal for anyone who:
- Works in Finance / Accounts / Bookkeeping and are looking for a knowledge of computerised bookkeeping
- Want to gain Finance skills to boost your Career prospects
- Run a business or manages a department and wanst a basic understanding of computerised accounting
What is in the course:
- Delivering accounts using computerised accounts software, primarily SAGE.
- Performing accounting processes using software
- Competence to use batch control sheets
- Producing reports using computerised software
- Using appropriate formulas and excel tools to summarise or display information
- Selecting the appropriate tools and techniques to present a spreadsheet effectively
Benefits of studying this qualification
- The opportunity to upskill and improve job prospects
- The recognition by prospective employers of a highly valued qualification
- An accredited qualification providing transferable skills
- Skills in spreadsheet software
- The AAT provides progression opportunities in bookkeeping and accounting training
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: