Budget Course Schedule
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30 for one day.
The course has been designed by a Chartered Accountant and Financial Analysts.
It is delivered by Chartered Accountants in a workshop environment that is interactive and encourages learning through practical exercises.
Budgeting Course Content
- Define a budget
- Cost budgets
- Financial Terminologies
- Define each element: Income vs expenditure, capital expenditure, cash flow forecasts etc.
- Developing budgets for profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- The principles of budgets
- What are the benefits of a good budget practice
- Different types of budgets and varying styles
- Practical exercise defining and preparing profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Coordinating and bringing your budget together
- Planning and preparation of your budget
- Accounting adjustments to be aware of; stock, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Ascertain expenditure and variances
- Explaining variances
- How to forecast cash-flow
- Cash flow and working capital cycles
- Profit margin ratios
- How to forecast financing cost
- Justifying your business reason for the budget
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is ideal for someone whose job involves managing a budget.
It does not assume a background in Finance, so people from outside of Finance and people who work in Finance can both find this course beneficial.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: