Finance for non Finance Course Objectives
This course provides a clear understanding into the fundaments of finance with concise explanation of the procedures, financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets. The course shows how to appraise capital spending and analyse key financial reports describing the issues and relevant areas. More importantly, it gives the ability to identify warning signs and fully recognise key performance benchmarks which can drive revenue and margins.
Tutor-led course with a qualified financial professional.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy
- What is break even analysis
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- The use of creative accounting methods
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods
- Key financial ratios
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
Dates and Duration
Two day course starts from 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
People without a financial background who need to have a understanding of finance. People at a junior level in accounts who do not have the full picture of accounting. The basics are explained at the outset enabling comprehension of more complex issues later.
Good general level of education with and leaning to mathematics.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
Ability to easily adapt to a live situation and make practical use of the knowledge gained in areas of cost control, margin and revenue improvement.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: