Our Excel for Finance Course for beginners is provided by a Microsoft Certified Academy in London. It has been developed through a collaboration with their state of the art, interactive training system and our trainer’s financial expertise
Excel Course Objective
To gain a strong skill base to advanced level in how to use Microsoft Excel in a Finanical Career. This is a vital part of Finance, Bookkeeping and Accounting careers.
Excel for Finance Course
This is an online Excel course. Our Excel Courses are delivered using a Virtual Tutor that is inside the programme. The training system uses a state of the art live server.
The Excel for Finance Course includes:
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Creating and working with Business Charts; to explain your data
- Sparklines and creating more advanced charts
- Working with multiple views, worksheets and freeze panes
- Formulas, absolute references
- Formats and Tables
- Conditional formats
- Advanced Functions; Lookup functions, Array Formulas, Date Calculation, Time Calculations, Nested Functions, IF statements, Financial Functions
- Data Sort and Filters
- Solver, Goal Seeks, Scenarios, Detecting errors, audit of your spreadsheet and Templates
- Double Entry Data Tables
Dates and Duration
This training course is entirely flexible and can be commenced at any time. You can chose to study when you like and have access to the learning system for 12 months.
This is course starts beginner level so there are no requirements. It goes to expert level.
- The course is interactive and delivered with a state of the art training system delivered by a Microsoft Certified Academy.
- Our course was written by MOS Experts who are designing the course to meet the needs of a modern workplace.
- CPD Accredited Certification in Excel for Finance Course on successful completion