Finance for non-Finance Course
This Finance for non-Finance Course provides a clear understanding of the fundaments of finance with a concise explanation of the procedures, financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets. The course shows how to appraise capital spending and analyse key financial reports describing the issues and relevant areas. More importantly, it gives the ability to identify warning signs and fully recognise key performance benchmarks which can drive revenue and margins.
Tutor-led course with a qualified financial professional. The course is delivered in a virtual classroom environment by an experienced Finance trainer. The trainer is a specialist in training non-Finance professionals in Finance. We have a one-day version of the course for people who cannot take two days.
- The profit and loss account (income statement)
- The balance sheet what does it show us
- Liquidity management
- How companies use policy and presentation to improve the look of their finances
- What is break-even analysis
- How finance does business planning
- The concepts of Financial Budgets and Forecasts
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- CAPEX, OPEX and Asset Management
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Key financial ratios
- Achieve business targets through financial KPIs
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
Dates and Duration
The two-day course starts from 10:30 to 16:30 on both days.
“We had an interactive session while the trainer used the real-life examples to explain the key concepts.” Oguz, Director, Oracle
“It was well-paced with the right depth of detail that I felt I could relate to. It expanded my knowledge without getting to the point where I was struggling to understand the details.”
“Excellent knowledge on the subject, with the ability to convey the message. Always willing to concisely answer questions.” – Yannis, AM
Managers and Professionals with a non-financial background. At the managerial level, it is likely that you will have to interpret financial data to make business decisions, attend financial meetings and manage budgets. This course is ideal for developing a good understanding of financial knowledge.
- Oracle – we provide Finance for non-Financial People training to Oracle across the globe.
- Cotswolds Company
- Coventry Building Society
- Cares UK
- and many more
Please feel free to ask our admin team for some sample testimonials. We will be happy to provide.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
- Ability to easily adapt and use financial information situation
- Make practical use of the knowledge gained in various areas
- Confidence to deal with financial data, reports etc.
- A CPD Standards Certificate in Finance to build your CV
- New skills and knowledge can open up new opportunities.