Finance for non Finance Course in London
This course provides a clear understanding into the fundaments of finance with concise explanation of the procedures, financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets. The course shows how to appraise capital spending and analyse key financial reports describing the issues and relevant areas. More importantly, it gives the ability to identify warning signs and fully recognise key performance benchmarks which can drive revenue and margins.
Tutor-led course with a qualified financial professional.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy
- What is break even analysis
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- The use of creative accounting methods
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods
- Key financial ratios
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
Dates and Duration
Two day course starts from 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
Managers and Professionals with a non-financial background. At managerial level, it is likely that you will have to interpret financial data to make business decisions, attend financial meetings and manage budgets. This course is ideal for developing a good understanding of financial knowledge.
- Oracle – we provide Finance for non-Financial People training to Oracle across the globe.
- Cotswolds Company
- Coventry Building Society
- Cares UK
- and many more
Please feel free to ask our admin team for any some sample testimonials. We will be happy to provide.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
- Ability to easily adapt and use financial information situation
- Make practical use of the knowledge gained in various areas
- Confidence to deal with financial data, reports etc.
- A CPD Standards Certificate in Finance to build your CV
- New skills and knowledge that can open up new opportunities.