To effectively clarify how to analyse and interpret financial figures, in order to make decisions, spot warning signals and understand key performance targets to drive revenue, margins and appraise capital spending.
Tutor led one day course with qualified financial professional.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- Analysis of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- Break even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data.
Dates and Duration
The course runs for one day from 10:00 to 16:30.
Managers and Professionals with a non-financial background. At managerial level, it is likely that you will have to interpret financial data to make business decisions, attend financial meetings and manage budgets. This course is ideal for developing a good understanding of financial knowledge.
- Oracle – we provide Finance for non-Financial People training to Oracle across the globe.
- Cotswolds Company
- Coventry Building Society
- Cares UK
- and many more
Please feel free to ask our admin team for any some sample testimonials. We will be happy to provide.
Clear practical insight into financial issues.
- Ability to easily adapt and use financial information situation
- Make practical use of the knowledge gained in various areas
- Confidence to deal with financial data, reports etc.
- A CPD Standards Certificate in Finance to build your CV
- New skills and knowledge that can open up new opportunities.