Our one day Finance for non-Financial Managers Course aims to effectively clarify how to analyse and interpret financial figures and reports. The course will help you to relate the financial numbers to the real business meaning underneath it. Additionally, it will help you spot warning signals and understand key performance targets to drive revenue, margins and appraise capital spending.
Finance for non-Financial Managers Course – 1 Day
Tutor-led one-day virtual classroom course with a qualified financial professional. Virtual Classroom training enables live tuition to be provided by the trainer to the group with a fully interactive discussion between trainer and learners. There is a more in-depth two-day version if preferred.
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital and liquidity
- Cash-flow and Profits
- Understanding the P&L
- Understanding the CashFlow Statement
- Financial Accruals and Accrual Concepts
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- Achieve business targets using financial data
- Use real case studies to bring the subject to life
Dates and Duration
The course runs for one day from 10:30 to 16:30 in a virtual classroom.
Managers and Professionals with a non-financial background. At the managerial level, it is likely that you will have to interpret financial data to make business decisions, attend financial meetings and manage budgets. This course is ideal for developing a good understanding of financial knowledge.
- Oracle – we provide Finance for non-Financial People training to Oracle across the globe.
- Cotswolds Company
- Coventry Building Society
- Cares UK
- and many more
“Excellent trainer. Obviously very knowledgeable and dealt with everybody’s questions well. I particularly liked the whiteboard approach.”
“Excellent course, thank you! The information was presented clearly and in simple English, which is very much appreciated for us non-finance people!” Paul R, Senior Consulting
Please feel free to ask our admin team for some sample testimonials. We will be happy to provide.
Clear practical insight into financial issues. Gain the confidence to understand the meaning being financial information and how to make business decisions.
- Ability understand financial information and get the real meaning
- Gain the confidence to use financial information to make business decisions
- Make practical use of the knowledge gained in various areas
- Confidence to deal with financial data, reports etc.
- A CPD Standards Certificate in Finance to build your CV
- New skills and knowledge can open up new opportunities
- Discuss financial terms at work with confidence