Finance for non-Financial Course in London
To effectively clarify how to analyse and interpret financial figures, in order to make decisions, spot warning signals and understand key performance targets to drive revenue, margins and appraise capital spending.
Tutor led one day course with qualified financial professional.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- Analysis of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- Break even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data.
Dates and Duration
The course runs for one day from 10:00 to 16:30.
Those with a requirement to have a clearer understanding of finance. A financial background is not needed for this course as the basics are explained at the start, thereby allowing for more complex issues later.
Good general level of education with an open mind and common sense.
Much clearer practical comprehension into financial issues.
Ability to understand all aspects and make practical use of the knowledge gained in any situation with improvements in areas of cost control, margin and revenue improvement.