The AAT Access Course (AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting) delivered in classroom environment in London.
AAT Access Course in London
Dates and Duration:
Next start date: Flexi start
The course last two days and runs from 10:30 to 16:00.
AAT Access Course Format
The AAT Access Course includes all teaching material required to take the assessments and tuition fees. Online and IT equipment is provided for the Computer Assessment and Spreadsheet work.
Exam fees and AAT Membership fees are not included in the fees.
Who does this course suit?
- You are looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping?
- You need Bookkeeping skills as a part of your day to day job
- You would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are looking for a job in Finance
- You are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- You are seeking skills to change your career
What is covered in the AAT Level 1 Bookkeeping Course
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: