We offer a range of bookkeeping training courses that can be taken full-time, part-time or online. We deliver Bookkeeping Courses in London that are classroom based.
Bookkeeping Training Courses
- Our Bookkeeping Courses are Accredited by the CPD. This is the Continuing Professional Development Standards Institute. They are recognised by many professional bodies, including Accounting bodies.
- All of our tutors are qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants or similar level Financial professionals.
- Our CPD Accredited Bookkeeping Course and Diploma are very popular, as they have been designed to develop knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, key financial terms and to ultimately gain a sound foundation in Finance/Bookkeeping. These are intensive programmes and have been popular with both private individuals looking to gain a grasp of Bookkeeping and employers, who are looking to develop their personnel’s skills.
- Successful completion of the Bookkeeping Course and Diploma will lead to Certification.
- An Accredited Certificate in Finance will help to build your CV and profile.
Bookkeeping Classroom Based Courses
- Students who require training in Computerised Accounts and/or Microsoft Excel Courses can opt to take our CPD Accredited Bookkeeping Diploma, which includes modules in these fields.
- Our courses are practical and interactive, they have many specifically designed work simulated tasks that will increase your abilities in the workplace.
Bespoke Corporate Training
- We have access to a significant level expert financial trainers which enables us to tailor a bespoke training course for you, if you have specific training needs. Corporate and individuals are welcome to contact our offices for tailored training programmes that will suit their individual needs.
- Souters is also an accredited provider that can deliver ICB Courses and AAT Courses.