Bookkeeping Courses in London
We offer a range of bookkeeping training courses that can be taken full-time, part-time or online. We deliver Bookkeeping Courses in London that are classroom based.
Bookkeeping Training Courses
Our Bookkeeping Courses are Accredited by the CPD. This is the Continuing Professional Development Standards Institute. They are recognised by many professional bodies, including Accounting bodies.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Courses
- All of our tutors are qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants or similar level Financial professionals.
- Our CPD Accredited Bookkeeping Course and Diploma are very popular, as they have been designed to develop knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, key financial terms and to ultimately gain a sound foundation in Finance/Bookkeeping. These are intensive programmes and have been popular with both private individuals looking to gain a grasp of Bookkeeping and employers, who are looking to develop their personnel’s skills.
- Successful completion of the Bookkeeping Course and Diploma will lead to Certification.
- An Accredited Certificate in Finance will help to build your CV and profile.
Classroom Based Courses
- Students who require training in Computerised Accounts and/or Microsoft Excel Courses can opt to take our CPD Accredited Bookkeeping Diploma, which includes modules in these fields.
- Our courses are practical and interactive, they have many specifically designed work simulated tasks that will increase your abilities in the workplace.
Bespoke Corporate Training
- We have access to a significant level expert financial trainers which enables us to tailor a bespoke training course for you, if you have specific training needs. Corporate and individuals are welcome to contact our offices for tailored training programmes that will suit their individual needs.
- Souters is also an accredited provider that can deliver ICB Courses and AAT Courses.