Terms & Conditions
1. All applications must be accompanied by a non refundable deposit of £100. We regret that we will not be able to consider your application if the deposit or details of payment of the deposit are not enclosed. This deposit is not refundable unless admission is refused. Fees become payable in full once a student commences training.
2. If requested students must produce evidence of qualifications and/or reference letters from employers detailing dates of employment, position held and duties. Anyone found to have given false information or forged documents will be expelled from the college.
3. Students are required to attend all lectures, take all tests and submit assignments set by their tutors. Failure to adhere to these guidelines/deadlines may render the student liable to certain penalties, such as re-sits and /or expulsion from the college.
4. Students must inform the College of any change to their UK address and/or telephone number.
5. Students wishing to transfer their course from one to another due to extenuating circumstances acceptable to the college may do so but a notice of two weeks is required.
6. In the event of a booking being made taking advantage of a reduced price through the instant payment discount then no refund is allowed unless Souters needs to alter the booking materially or in certain extenuating circumstances at Souters' discretion.
7. Souters reserves the right to alter dates, fees and any particulars in the brochure without prior notice.
8. Souters accepts no legal liability in the case of accidents, illness, loss of or damage to personal effects and mail. Students will be asked to pay for any damage they cause to the premises and/or property of the college.
9. Souters reserves the right to expel any students for improper conduct or any conduct that interferes with the wellbeing of other students, staff or the reputation of the College.
10. Students must agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions and Fees policy (see separate section). This information is updated from time to time and is available on request.
11. Course fees may be paid by installments at the discretion of Souters. Souters may require a formal bank standing order to be set up where appropriate.
12. Appropriate terms and conditions and regulations of qualification awarding bodies will apply in addition to the above.
13. The act of registration constitutes acceptance of these terms.