This Course is accredited by the CPD. The Continuing Professional Development Institute is recognised by many professional bodies, including the Accountancy bodies. It accredits courses that have a high quality of learning and the development of career skills.
Bookkeeping Course in London
To ensure that the participant gains a strong comprehension of the introductory elements of finance, bookkeeping and the ability to use double entry accounting in work simulated examples.
A tutor led course that is held over two day, with an assessment, which can be taken at a later date if more revision and practical exercises are needed.
Buy this course on INTEREST FREE CREDIT FROM £37 per month. Contact our office for details on email@example.com or call 0207 248 8987. Online Applications for Interest Free Credit can be made by going to our booking page CLICKING HERE.
Financial Documentation and making basic accounts entries:
- The completion of financial documents such as invoices and credit notes
- The recording of cash and credit transactions and practical explanation of double entry system.
- Posting of ledgers and relevance of T accounts
- The preparing and balancing of a bank reconciliation
- What is Petty Cash
An Introduction to High Level Accountancy
– Making adjustments to the ledger for accruals, prepayments and closing stock etc.
– What are journals.
The Trial Balance
– How to prepare a trial balance by making entries to the financial system
– Creating an extended TB with any additional journals
Balance Sheet and P&L: The Financial Statements
– How to use the Trial Balance to create a simple Profit & Loss and Balance sheet
Benefits of taking the course
- The course delivers an excellent introduction in the principles of finance and bookkeeping
- It acts as a great foundation for further study or a sound grounding to start working in an accounts / finance department
- It is beneficial to existing staff in a finance department, as it helps to develop a better comprehension of finance so that they are able to problem solves and correct errors in their daily role, rather than being limited to following procedure notes
- It is a great foundation for pursuing an education and career in higher level of finance
Dates and Duration
A 2 day course that runs from 10:30 to 16:30.
The course can suit a variety of students from school leavers and graduates to finance or office staff.
A good level of secondary education or more
Successful completion of course and assessment will result in CPD Certification. This will give you a recognised and well reputed qualification to broaden your career options.